DKB-finish Aluminum Neoprene Door Bottom Seal or Astragal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer blend: Chloroprene and EPDM
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration
- Mortise 3/4" wide x desired depth
- #6 x 3/4 SMS furnished
- Neoprene is black
- Dark bronze finish
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.