Gold-finish Aluminum Overlapping Astragal with Silicone Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane closed cell sponge
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- Silicone is gray
- Gold finish
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.