Stainless Steel Astragal with Neoprene Seal
- Stainless steel type 304
- Synthetic rubber polymer blend: PVC, Nitrile rubber (NBR), and Chloroprene closed cell advanced elastomeric foam
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
- #6 X 3/4" and #6 x 1" stainless steel SMS furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- Brushed #4 finish (US32D, 630)
- Neoprene is black
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.