Anodized Aluminum Overlapping Astragal with Neoprene Seal
- Aluminum Alloy 6063, T5 Temper
- Synthetic EPDM Rubber in Polypropylene Thermoplastic Matrix Closed Cell Advanced Elastomeric Foam
- Very Good Abrasion Resistance, Tensile Strength and Memory
- Temperature Range -20°F to 200°F
- Good Resistance to Ozone, Sunlight and Aging
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 Performance Tests for Heat and Cold
- #6 x 1" & #6 x 3/4" Stainless Steel SMS Furnished
- Screw Holes Slotted for Adjustment
- Color is Black
- Anodized aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.