Architectural Bronze Half Saddle Threshold, 1/2" x 3"
- Alloy CDA 385 (Copper Alloy No. C38500)
- 3" width x 1/2" tall
- Fluted top
- ADA Compliant when installed with the non-beveled edge flush with flooring, or where no greater than 1/4" vertical rise occurs
- Typical wall thickness .110"
- Weight: 1.31 lbs./ft.
- #10 X 1-1/2" brass wood screws included. Antique bronze finish screws provided with dark bronze threshold
- Architectural Bronze satin finish (728) similar to US4
ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Optional finishes: Polished (721), suffix “POL”. Dark oxidized oil rubbed (722) similar to US10B, suffix “DKB”