Security Sliding Door for Vision Lite Kit
- For 3/4" and Thicker Doors
- Stainless Steel Type 304, #4 Finish
- 12 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel Channel Frame and Sliding Door with Formed Pull Handle
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #8 x 3/4" One Way Vandal Resistant Security Screws
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Order Size: Width = Outside Dimension of Vision Frame x 2, Height = Outside Dimension of Vision Frame
- Designed for Use on Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Stainless Steel Type 316, #4 Finish – Specify SSD-316SS