Low Profile Lite Kit with Security Sliding Door
- For 1-3/4" Thick Doors and 3/16" or 1/4" Glass
- 20 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel Lo-Pro Kit
- 12 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel SSD Channel Frame and Sliding Door Lo-Pro-SSD
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- Lo-Pro Kit: #8 x 1-3/4" One Way Vandal Resistant Security Screws, SSD: #8 x 3/4" One Way Vandal Resistant Security Screws
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Required Information: Order Size = Door Cut-Out Size
- Designed for Use on Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Galvanneal A40 Steel (Lo-Pro Portion Only)
- Zinc Electro-Plating (SSD Zinc-EL Only)