Door Bottom Gap Solution
- UL Certified Solution for Fire Doors With Excessive Clearance Between the Bottom of the Door and Finished Floor, up to 1-3/8"
- Application Certified on Both Hollow Metal and Wood Fire-Rated Doors – up to 90-Minutes
- Patent Pending
- L-bracket allows Installation while Door Remains on Hinges
- Can be Trimmed in the Field up to 1-1/2" per Side, 3" Total
- Designed to Travel Over Uneven Floors, with a Range of 3/8"
- Visibility of Hardware is Minimized by Using L-Bracket on Pull-Side of the Door
- May be Fastened to the Underside of the Door's Bottom Rail to Minimize Visibility
- End Caps Set Height Position and Provide a Finished Look
Product consists of: L-Bracket, 16-Gauge Steel, Embossed with UL Mark, Door Bottom Assembly, 18-Gauge Steel, End Caps, 18-Gauge Steel, Embossed with UL Mark
- Hardware Pack: #10 × 1-1/2" PHPH SS SMS (DKB), #8-32 × 1-3/4" PHPH SS Thru-Bolt (DKB), #6 × 3/8" SS TEK, #10 × 2" PHPH SS SMS, #6 × 3/4" FHPH SS SMS (DKB)
- Sizes: 36", 42" and 48"
- Finish: Powder Coated, DKB
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door bottom undercut/clearances, measuring up to 1-3/8".
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for applications to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door bottom undercut/clearances, measuring up to 1-3/8".