Gap Solution for Excessive Fire Door
Bottom Undercut/Clearance — 90 Minute NGP-Edge® Intumescent Door Shoe
- Product consists of: #304 Brushed Stainless Steel Neoprene Sweep - pull side, #304 Brushed Stainless Steel Intumescent Shoe - push side, #304 Brushed Stainless Steel End Caps
- Patent pending
- UL Certified Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessory for excessive door bottom undercuts/clearances, measuring up to 1-1/2"
- 90 minute rated UL10B and UL10C wood or hollow metal fire doors
- Restricts the passage of smoke
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel SMS furnished
- Available in 36", 48" lengths
- Neoprene is black
- Brushed stainless steel
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door bottom undercut/ clearances measuring up to 1-1/2".
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door bottom undercut/clearances measuring up to 1-1/2".