Dark Bronze-finish Aluminum Astragal with High Temperature Silicone Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane closed cell sponge
- Premium grade seals specially formulated to withstand greater temperature extremes while providing maximum protection against air infiltration
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and smoke infiltration
- Fire-rated Astragal Seals cannot replace any astragal required on the door by the door manufacturer to maintain its fire label
- IBC, NFPA 80, NFPA105, and NFPA 252 require the gap at the meeting edge between fire labeled doors must not exceed 1/8"
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- Order as set to receive two pieces
- Silicone plus is tan
- Dark bronze finish
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.