Half Surface Continuous Geared Hinge 3/32" Door Inset for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" Doors
- Aluminum alloy 6063-T6; Anodized after machining
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Specially designed involute intermeshing gears
- Proprietary teflon infused self-lubricating wear resistant bearings
- No hinge reinforcement necessary except on extremely heavy, extremely high frequency or extra wide doors
- Lifetime of the door opening warranty
- Frame leaf: #12-24 TEK flat head MS
- Door leaf: #12-24 TEK pan head MS and 1/4"-20 thru-bolts
- Standard lengths: 83", 85", 95", 119"
- Note: For Door Sizing Refer to Installation Instruction
ANSI/BHMA certified to A156.26 American National Standard for Continuous Hinges: Grade 1 - 150 lb. door, Grade 1 - 600 lb. door.
Fire-rated 90 minute on hollow metal (except steel stiffened) or wood door leafs up to 4'0" x 7'2".
- #12 x 1-1/2" wood screws
- Torx security TEK & T.B. M.S.
- 1-1/2" Torx Security Wood Screws
- Cut to net length - specify door handing
- Anti-ligature hospital tip – specify “TIPIT-LG”
- Dutch door prep - specify door handing, top door leaf length, and clearance between leafs
- EPT prep – order form available on ngp.com