Self-Adhesive Anti-Ligature Fire & Smoke Seal
- Anti-ligature feature has serrations every 8" designed to break apart preventing it from being used to hang or strangle
- Applications include psychiatric facilities, prisons and other treatment facilities
- Installs as a continuous length providing the same sealing properties for light, sound, air and smoke as our original 5050
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold and air infiltration
- Modified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive protected by release liner
- Provides high initial adhesion and long term holding power for permanent mounting in exterior or interior locations
- Resistant to aging, weathering, UV radiation, water, detergent, alcohol and the influence of chemicals
- End use temperature range of adhesive, long term exposure -30°F up to 250°F
- Shelf life of adhesive prior to installation is one year when stored at 75°F and 50% relative humidity or less
- Edge Sealing System - category “G” for 20 minute rated category B wood doors perimeter application up to: single swing 4'0 x 8'0, pairs 8'0 x 8'0. Use 9550 at the meeting edge of pairs
- Smoke and draft control - category “H”, up to 3 hours hollow metal fire doors, up to 90 minutes wood fire doors
- Meets requirements of RoHS directive
- 1/2" wide x 1/4" tall
- Available in 17' and 300' Rolls
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ACOUSTICAL TESTED to ASTM E90 Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements, and ASTM E2235 Standard Test Method for Determination of Decay Rates for use in Sound Insulation Test Methods. Refer to information on pages G4 and G5 of our Gasketing catalog for test result data.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
NGP-EDGE® SEALING SYSTEM. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C Category ‘G’; required for Category B wood fire doors to meet positive pressure requirements complying with IBC, and NFPA 252. See individual products for maximum door size and ratings.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.