Thermal Break Door Shoe - Vinyl
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Thermoplastic polymer: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) formulated with an environmentally friendly Bio-based plasticizer
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range 0°F to 140°F
- Oxidative degradation from age and exposure to cold, heat and UV causes hardening, loss of memory and resilience, cracking, crazing and discoloration
- Thermal break door shoes feature a rigid PVC spline creating a separation to prevent the transfer of outside temperature and frost through the door shoe
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment.
- Vinyl is gray
- Anodized aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.