Lite Kit with 1/4" Regular Wired Glass and Glazing Tape
- 18 ga. cold rolled steel
- Mitered and welded corners
- Welded reinforcing clips at corners
- Counter-sunk mounting screw-holes
- #8 x 1-5/8" Phillips head SMS
- Available in uneven and fractional sizes
- Gray Primer (GPZ) powder coat finish
- Designed for 1-3/4" thick Doors manufactured within door industry tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- 1/4" (7mm) Thick Wired Glass featuring:
- 3/4" X 3/4" Diamond pattern electrically welded steel wire mesh
- Clear glass - ground and polished both sides
- Maintains integrity when fractured or subjected to a hose stream
- Etched with UL classification on each piece
- STC 28 rating
- Fire-rating information: Certified by UL toANSI/UL10C 20 min. with closed cell PVC foam glazing tape GT-118
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1 Class C
- Does NOT comply with IBC 2006 or newer requirements for use in doors
- Closed cell PVC Foam glazing tape with adhesive both sides
- 3/8" wide x 1/8" thick
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder coat color options available - see color chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc electro-plating
- Lead lining - .030" thick
- Silicone acoustical seal applied to reduce sound transmission - Suffix "STC"