L-FRA PYRAN F-GT-118
> L-FRA PYRAN F-GT-118
Lite Kit with Pyran F Glass and Glazing Tape
- For 1-3/4" Thick Doors and 3/16", 1/4" or 5/16" Glass
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #8 x 1-5/8" Phillips Head SMS
- Available in Uneven and Fractional Sizes
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- 3/16" (5mm) Thick Pyran F Glass Ceramic Featuring:
- Heavy Duty 7 Mil Durable Safety Film
- Neutral Coloration - CLear and Wireless
- Advanced Manufacturing Process Eliminates the Need for Surface Polishing
- Etched with UL Classification on Each Piece
- 10-Year Glass Manufacturer Warranty
- STC 31 Rating
- Fire-Rating Information: Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10B, ANSI/UL10C, CAN/ULC-S104, ULC CAN4-S106
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1, Class A
- Meets CPSC 16CFR 1201 (Category I and II)
- Complies with IBC Requirements for Use in Doors
- Closed cell PVC Foam Glazing Tape with Adhesive Both Sides
- 3/8" Wide x 1/8" Thick
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Lead Lining - .030" Thick
- Silicone Acoustical Seal Applied to Reduce Sound Transmission - Suffix "STC"