Lite Kit with Pyran F Glass and Glazing Tape
- 18 ga. cold rolled steel
- Mitered and welded corners
- Welded reinforcing clips at corners
- Counter-sunk mounting screw-holes
- #8 x 1-5/8" Phillips head SMS
- Available in uneven and fractional sizes
- Gray Primer (GPZ) powder coat finish
- Designed for 1-3/4" thick Doors manufactured within door industry tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- 3/16" (5mm) thick Pyran F glass ceramic featuring:
- Heavy duty 7 mil durable safety film
- Neutral coloration - clear and wireless
- Advanced manufacturing process eliminates the need for surface polishing
- Etched with UL classification on each piece
- 10 year Glass Manufacturer Warranty
- STC 31 rating
- Fire-rating information: Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10B, ANSI/UL10C, CAN/ULC-S104, ULC CAN4-S106
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1, Class A
- Meets CPSC 16CFR 1201 (Category I and II)
- Complies with IBC requirements for use in doors
- Closed cell PVC Foam glazing tape with adhesive both sides
- 3/8" wide x 1/8" thick
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder coat color options available - see color chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc electro-plating
- Lead lining - .030" thick
- Silicone acoustical seal applied to reduce sound transmission - Suffix "STC"