Hospitality Vinyl Carpet/Tile Divider Threshold, 3/4" x 2-3/4"
- 2-3/4" wide x 3/4" tall
- BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test
- For transition between two different carpets or carpet to tile
- Easy to install using adhesive like NGP RR5007BL, Black RTV silicone rubber construction sealant
- Each tube bonds 4' of 398 or 399, 8' of 400 or 401, 12' of 402, or 15' of 407
- Maximum length = 73"
- ADA Compliant when installed as illustrated between carpet
- Black vinyl
ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.