Mill Aluminum Heavy-Duty Mortise Automatic Door Bottom with Neoprene Seal.
- Aluminum Alloy 6063, T5 Temper
- Synthetic EPDM Rubber in Polypropylene Thermoplastic Matrix
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22, 1,000,000 Cycle Test-Grade 1
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 Performance Tests for Heat and Cold
- Very Good Abrasion Resistance, Tensile Strength and Memory
- Temperature Range -20°F to 200°F
- Good Resistance to Ozone, Sunlight and Aging
- Use with a Threshold for Maximum Sealing Capability
- Specify Exact Net Length Required to Avoid Field Sizing
- 36" and Longer may be Cut up to 4" in the Field, under 36" should not be Cut in the Field, Order Net Length
- Furnished 1/2" Shorter than Ordered to Fit within Net Door Size. (i.e. 36" is Furnished 35-1/2")
- Anodized Aluminum End Caps Furnished Standard. DKB End Caps Available - Please Specify
- Mortise Required 1" x 2-1/8"
- Up To 3 Hrs. Metal Doors, 45 Minute Wood Doors (Does Not Fit Mortise Restrictions of Some Wood Door Manufacturers)
- Available 11" to 60" in Length
- #4 x 5/8" SMS Furnished
- 7/8" Max Drop
- Color is Black
- Mill Aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 45 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 45 minutes.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 45 minutes.