Aluminum High Temperature Silicone Perimeter Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane
- Premium grade seals specially formulated to withstand greater temperature extremes while providing maximum protection against air infiltration
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and smoke infiltration
- No break in seal for closer mounting
- Closer and/or overhead holder attach to frame through weatherseal section. Install seal first
- Allows mounting of rim exit device strikes without notching gasketing
- Head section not drilled
- Jamb sections furnished with slotted holes for adjustment
- Self drilling #8 (Tek type) screws furnished
- May be cut to fit narrow frame stops
- Specify “cut to width” on order
- Silicone Plus is tan
- Mill aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.