Heavy Duty Surface or Half Mortise, Sliding or Pocket Doors, Automatic Door Bottom with Neoprene Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer blend: PVC, Nitrile rubber (NBR), and Chloroprene closed cell advanced elastomeric foam
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and smoke infiltration
- Designed for use on sliding or pocket doors
- A series of actuating bars keep the seal parallel to the sill or threshold until the door is in the closed position
- Available 11" to 144" in length
- End caps not available
- 7/8" max drop
- Neoprene is black
- Gold finish
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
- Lead insert available for radiation shield - specify “lead-lined”