Mill Aluminum Polyurethane Perimeter Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength, memory and UV resistance
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -65°F to 175°F
- No break in seal for closer mounting
- Closer and/or overhead holder attach to frame through weatherseal section. Install seal first
- Allows mounting of rim exit device strikes without notching gasketing
- Head section not drilled
- Jamb sections furnished with slotted holes for adjustment
- Self drilling #8 (Tek type) screws furnished
- May be cut to fit narrow frame stops
- Specify “cut to width” on order
- Polyurethane is black
- Mill aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.