1/4" Thick 20 Minute Fire Protective Glass
- 1/4" thick tempered fire-rated glass
- Superior optical clarity – clear and wireless
- Economical fire and safety rated glass
- Etched with fire and impact safety classification on each piece
- Manufactured in USA
- Weight: 3 lbs./sq. ft.
- STC 28 rating
- Certified by QAI to ANSI/UL10B, ANSI/UL10C, installed with closed cell PVC foam glazing tape like NGP L-GT-116, L-GT-118, L-GT-132, or L-GT-316
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1, Class A
- Meets CPSC 16CFR 1201 (Category I and II)
- Complies with IBC requirements for use in doors
- This glass is cut to size then heat treated (tempered) to achieve its safety rating properties
- Orders for this product are non-changeable and non-cancellable
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated 20 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated 20 minutes.
- Available in Insulated Glass Units