Self-Attaching Security Grille Lite Kit
- For Variable Door and/or Glass Thickness
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- 16 Ga. Steel 3/4" x 3/4" Security Grille Welded in Both Sides
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #6 Phillips Truss Head Screws
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Required Information: Specify Glass Thickness on Order
- Specify Door Thickness on Order if Other Than 1-3/4"
- Fire-Rated up to 90 Minutes
- Requires the Use of GT-316 Glazing Tape
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- False Mullion Bars
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Glass & Glazing Tape - See Glass Section
- Lead Lining - .030" Thick