$21.20 / FT. x width in inches
Aluminum Cover Plate, 3/8"
- Aluminum alloy 5052, H32 hardness
- Maximum width 48"
- Maximum Length 144"
- 3/8" tall
- #10 FH zinc plated wood screws included
- Great for expansion joint covers or anywhere extra width and strength are required
- Cover plates are made to order; non-returnable and non-cancelable once fabricated
- Manufactured through a rolled process providing extra durability
- PVC coating applied to protect the finish during shipping and installation
- Edges are beveled unless otherwise specified
- Furnished undrilled although custom drilling is available to your detail
- #10 x 1-1/2" zinc plated wood screws furnished
- Mill finish
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
- Slip resistant SIA finish