Brass Automatic Door Bottom with Silicone Seal
- Alloy CDA 260 (Copper alloy C26000)
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane closed cell sponge
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and smoke infiltration
- Mounts on push side of door
- Use with a threshold for maximum sealing capability
- Nylon brush recommended for carpet applications where no threshold is provided
- Specify exact net length required to avoid field sizing
- End caps furnished standard
- Door bottom is handed. Right hand supplied unless specified. Field reversible
- 7/8" max drop
- Silicone is gray
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
- Optional finishes: Polished (721), suffix “POL”
- Dark Oxidized oil rubbed (722) similar to US10B, suffix DKB
- Lead insert available for radiation shield - specify “lead-lined”