Fusible Link Louver
- For 1-3/4" Thick Doors up to 90 Minutes
- Blades Close When Activated By Fire/Heat
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel Frame
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel Adjustable “Z” Blades
- Mitered Corners Secured With Reinforcing Clips
- Stainless Steel Spring
- 165º Fusible Link
- #8 X 3/4" Phillips Head SMS
- Free Area 40%
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Available in Whole Inch Increments: Minimum Size: 10" x 6", Maximum Size: 24" x 30"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Aluminum Insect Screen - 22 Ga. 1/8" Square Mesh Installed on Exterior Side
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel