Stainless Steel Lite Kit
- For 1-3/4" Thick Doors and 3/16", 1/4", or 5/16" Glass
- 18 Ga. Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Countersunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- Available in Uneven and Fractional Sizes
- #8 x 1-3/4" Phillips Head SMS
- #4 Satin Finish
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- 18 Ga. Type 316 Stainless Steel – Specify L-CVFM-316SS
- Torx Security Screws
- Glass & Glazing Tape - See Glass Section
- Lead Lining - .030" Thick