Self-Attaching Lite Kit For Variable Door
- For 1-3/4" Thick Doors and Variable Glass Thickness 3/8" to 1-1/4"
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- Thru-Bolts for 1-3/4" Door
- Door Prep Requires Square Cut Corners
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Required Information: Specify Glass Thickness
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- Requires the Use of GT-316 Glazing Tape
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- False Mullion Bars
- Torx Security Thru-Bolts
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Glass & Glazing Tape - See Glass Section
- Lead lining - 1/16" Thick