1/4" x 24" ADA Compliant Aluminum Interlocking Ramp
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- 24" wide x 1/4" tall with 1-1/2" offset
- Typical wall thickness .110
- Weight: 4.75 lbs./ft.
- #10 FH zinc plated wood screws included
- Mill finish
ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Return closed ends provide an attractive finished appearance to ramps
- Available in several lengths and can be trimmed to accommodate any size ramp assembly