Brown Intumescent Fire Seal
- NGP-Edge® Sealing System/Smoke and Draft Control Gasketing Category “G” Classified
- Self-Adhesive Intumescent with Protective Skin
- NGP Intumescent materials are formulated to expand at 375°F to 400°F up to 8-10 times their original thickness; completely sealing the gap around and between doors during a fire
- Moisture resistant
- Modified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive protected by release liner
- Provides high initial adhesion and long term holding power for permanent mounting in exterior or interior locations
- Resistant to aging, weathering, UV radiation, water, detergent, alcohol and the influence of chemicals
- End use temperature range of adhesive, long term exposure -30°F up to 250°F
- Shelf life of adhesive prior to installation is one year when stored at 75°F and 50% relative humidity or less
- Flame resistant
- Temperature range -60°F to 275°F
- Anti-microbial: treated with an anti-microbial additive to inhibit the growth of microorganisms
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Perimeter Application: 20, 45, 60, 90 minute rated category B wood doors up to: single swing 4'0 x 9'0, pairs 8'0 x 9'0
- Meeting Edge Application up to 8'0" x 9'0" pairs of category B wood doors: 20 minute rated with single strip installed. 45, 60 minute rated with two strips installed
- 1/2" wide x 1/16" tall
- Available in 17', 21' and 150' rolls
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
NGP-EDGE® SEALING SYSTEM. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C Category ‘G’; required for Category B wood fire doors to meet positive pressure requirements complying with IBC, and NFPA 252. See individual products for maximum door size and ratings.
ANTI-MICROBIAL. Treated with an anti-microbial additive to prohibit the growth of microorganisms.