Cast Aluminum Threshold, 3/8" x 4"
- 4" wide x 3/8" tall
- STANDARD FASTENERS - #14 stainless steel wood screws x expansion shields
- STOCK LENGTH - 72"
- Saddle type with fluted abrasive surface (flute details may vary slightly)
- Drilled 6" from each end to allow field cutting or notching
- Other profiles and sizes available on special order - Consult Factory
- Tolerance +/- 1/16"
- Cast aluminum with abrasive surface
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.