Mill Aluminum Astragal with NGP-TPV seal
- Aluminum Alloy 6063, T5 Temper
- Synthetic EPDM Rubber in Polypropylene Thermoplastic Matrix
- Very Good Abrasion Resistance, Tensile Strength and Memory
- Temperature Range -20°F to 200°F
- Good Resistance to Ozone, Sunlight and Aging
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 Performance Tests for Heat and Cold
- Mortise Dimensions 7/32" Wide x 1/2"
- Order as Set to Receive Two Pieces
- Maximum Length 108"
- NGP-TPV is Black
- Mill Aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.