Anodized Aluminum Magnetic Astragal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Thermoplastic polymer: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) formulated with an environmentally friendly Bio-based plasticizer
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range 0°F to 140°F
- Oxidative degradation from age and exposure to cold, heat and UV causes hardening, loss of memory and resilience, cracking, crazing and discoloration
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold and air infiltration
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel SMS furnished
- Screw holes are slotted for adjustment
- Not recommended for use on metal doors
- Provided as two piece set
- Magnet encased in gray vinyl
- Anodized aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.