Anodized Aluminum Spring Adjustable Polypropylene Pile Perimeter Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
- Adjustment screws on 10" centers allow adjustment without re-positioning mounting location
- Spring-loaded to maintain pressure for the most effective seal
- #6 x 3/4" or #6 x 1-1/2" stainless sheet metal screws furnished
- Polypropylene pile is gray
- Anodized aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.