Anodized Aluminum Brush Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Not effective against water penetration
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- For use on fire-rated metal doors up to 3 hours or wood doors up to 60 minutes
- Nylon brush is gray
- Anodized aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.