Bronze/Silicone Interlocking Threshold, 7/8" x 3-1/2"
- Alloy CDA 385 (Copper Alloy No. C38500)
- 3-1/2" width x 7/8" tall
- Smooth top
- Typical wall thickness .100"
- Weight: 2.06 lbs./ft.
- #10 X 1-1/2" brass wood screws included. Antique bronze finish screws provided with dark bronze threshold
- 80B - BRONZE HOOK supplied standard with interlocking threshold
- Silicone bumper seal is black
- Architectural Bronze satin finish (728) similar to US4
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Optional finishes: Polished (721), suffix “POL”. Dark oxidized oil rubbed (722) similar to US10B, suffix “DKB”