Thermal Break Bumper Seal Threshold - Silicone - DKB-finish, 7/8" x 4"
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- 4-1/8" wide x 7/8" tall
- Fluted top
- Features a rigid thermoplastic spline creating a separation to prevent the transfer of outside temperature and frost through the threshold
- Typical wall thickness .110"
- Weight: .82 lbs./ft.
- #10 x 1-1/2" FH zinc plated wood screws included
- Silicone is black
- Dark bronze finish
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
- Slip resistant SIA finish