Bronze Thermal Break Saddle Threshold, 1/2" x 10"
- Alloy CDA 385 (Copper Alloy No. C38500)
- 10-1/8" width x 1/2" tall
- Fluted top
- Features a rigid thermoplastic spline creating a separation to prevent the transfer of outside temperature and frost through the threshold
- Typical wall thickness .110"
- Weight: 4.70 lbs./ft.
- #10 X 1-1/2" brass wood screws included. Antique bronze finish screws provided with dark bronze threshold
- Architectural Bronze satin finish (728) similar to US4
ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Optional finishes: Polished (721), suffix “POL”. Dark oxidized oil rubbed (722) similar to US10B, suffix “DKB”