DKB-finish Threshold Assembly Part, 1/2" x 7"
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- 7" wide x 1/2" tall
- May be used fluted or smooth side up
- May be ordered separately for field assembly or welded into one piece units
- Supplied undrilled unless a template is provided
- Weight: 1.76 lbs./ft.
- #10 FH zinc plated wood screws included
- Mill finish
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 1,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Ripping and beveling options are available