Bronze Threshold Assembly Part, 1/2" x 1-3/4"
- Alloy CDA 385 (Copper Alloy No. C38500)
- 1-3/4" width x 1/2" tall
- Weight: .82 lbs./ft.
- Threshold assembly components may be ordered separately for field assembly or welded into one piece units in our custom fabrication shop
- Supplied undrilled unless a template is provided
- All custom fabricated assemblies have a tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- If a welded assembly is desired, specify “welded”
- Architectural Bronze satin finish (728) similar to US4
ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Optional finishes: Polished (721), suffix “POL”. Dark oxidized oil rubbed (722) similar to US10B, suffix “DKB”
- Ripping and beveling options are available