Mill Aluminum Heavy-Duty Mortise Automatic Door Bottom with Nylon Brush Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- Not effective against water penetration
- Use with a threshold for maximum sealing capability
- Nylon brush recommended for carpet applications where no threshold is provided
- Anodized aluminum end caps furnished standard. DKB end caps available - please specify
- Specify exact net length required to avoid field sizing
- 36" and longer may be cut up to 4" in the field. Under 36" should not be cut in the field, order net length
- 36" and longer are furnished 1/2" shorter than ordered to fit within net door size. (i.e. 36" is furnished 35-1/2")
- Mortise required 1" x 2-1/8"
- Up to 3 hrs. metal doors, 45 minute wood doors (does not fit mortise restrictions of some wood door manufacturers
- Available 11" to 60" in length
- #4 x 5/8" SMS furnished
- 7/8" max drop
- Nylon brush is gray
- Mill aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 45 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 45 minutes.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 45 minutes.