Mill Aluminum Automatic Door Bottom with Nylon Brush Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- Not effective against water penetration
- Use with a threshold for maximum sealing capability
- Nylon brush recommended for carpet applications where no threshold is provided
- Specify exact net length required to avoid field sizing
- 36" and longer may be cut up to 4" in the field, under 36" should not be cut in the field, order net length
- Furnished 1/2" shorter than ordered to fit within net door size. (i.e. 36" is furnished 35-1/2")
- Anodized aluminum end caps furnished standard. DKB end caps available - please specify
- Mortise required 1" x 2-1/8"
- Up to 3 hrs. metal doors, 45 minute wood doors (does not fit mortise restrictions of some wood door manufacturers
- Available 11" to 60" in length
- #4 x 5/8" SMS furnished
- 7/8" max drop
- Nylon brush is gray
- Mill aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.